~*my fairy tale*~

Monday, June 05, 2006

Feeling conscious

  Just got back from an interview with a cosmetic dentist. To tell the truth, I wasn't looking forward to the interview at the beginning, not that I hated going to the dentist like most people do, but I was afraid that he would see through my lips and my teeth and criticise that it's blacker than tar or has gaps bigger than the black hole.
  (I didn't have a very good brace job when I was in sec school and I'm not very consistent in wearing my retainers, so i've got small gaps and ugly braces stains on my teeth. Would really like to do laser whitening one day but it costs a bomb... perhaps if I get a promotion or a huge bonus from SPH *hint* hee hee....)
  Fortunately the dentist was an angel (and so was his patient!), even though he did point out my inperfections, he was very reassuring as well to say that it's only natural and that it can be rectified if I wanted to, if not it's perfectly fine.
  Really excited with the information I've gotten from him and can't wait to file my story. Hopefully I'll get to be his patient one day too... I want that trillion watts smile!!!!
  Can't release any details of the story here for obvious reasons, but hopefully all of you will get to read it soon.
  Till then... back to work for this Friday's article.....

No comments: