~*my fairy tale*~

Monday, March 05, 2007

@!$*^(@*$%)@_

Think my new year resolution of getting a car would have to be unfulfilled for another year or 2 at least...perhaps instead of thinking of getting a car I should think about moving out...

I've made my intentions of buying a car known since november last year. Why is it that when I'm about to commit tomorrow that both of you become so uptight? If you were against it, you could have let me know earlier, not after I've been through and put others as well through all these trouble. It's totally unfair. It's even more ridiculous that you use threats to stop me from buying...what's the logic that since i have money to buy a car i should increase your allowance to $1000? i'm already giving you more than what my peers are giving their parents. If i don't fulfill that I need to pay you rent or move out? What's all these for? very very uncalled for. if you had told me earlier, i would also have been able to put the money in my account to better use instead of parking it there earning a miserable interest of 0.25%.

50k is not a small sum, trust me, before making this decision, i've considered many situations n done my sums. i've already budgeted to spend about $1200 a month at least. I'm realistic about how much it's gonna cost me and the purpose of me buying a car. Besides, it's not as if i'm going to short change you in any way. In fact it'll be best for you and you don't have to grumble about having to send me to work n picking me up every nite.

fine. i won't fight with unreasonable ppl or i'll end up having to suffer hell long term.

you win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to hear this :( *patpat*

Anonymous said...

also. i actually think that revisiting the issue with them again may help them see the light. just take a little bit more time I guess?