~*my fairy tale*~

Saturday, February 24, 2007

RIP


Thanks for being a great grandmother, we will all miss you very very much. I knew this day was going to come, but didn't expect it to be so soon. At least we spent chinese new year together this year like the way we do every year and an extended one this year. I'm glad you're in a better place now without pain & suffering. Rest in peace. Love you ah ma.

Will always remember the times you brought me to the market when I was a kid where everyone would comment how much I looked like u.
Will always remember you buying a lot of fish for me when I was a kid.
Will always remember you for letting me ride in the portable rides downstairs.
Will always remember you cooking and washing for Zee & I when mummy was away.
Will always remember you sitting in front of the prawn mee stall and will go get us you tiao & soya bean when we visit.
Will always remember how you would entertain me when I teased you with my stuff toys.
Will always remember how you said I "bo dua bo suey" when I gave you the name Grace in kindergarten.
Will always remember how your face would light up when you see Zee.
Will always remember how I always looked forward to chinese new year as you will come over to stay with us.
Will always remember the stories you told about Daddy as a kid.
Will always remember you calling me Leng Leng when I asked you who I am.
Will always remember you trying to count how many fingers there are on my hands and daddy's hands when we visit you.
Will always remember you calling my favourite pig let let, Baby.
Will always remember you enjoying the new year goodies I fed you.
Will always remember you waving at me everytime we leave and every single time I turn back to wave goodbye. Especially the last time you did it yesterday morning in Zee's room.

No comments: