~*my fairy tale*~

Friday, November 10, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane...

Leaving for China in just a couple of hours for work. Just started with my packing...guess i'll just have to sleep on the plane later...

Had a crazy day at work... starting with the Singapore Motorshow 2006 at 830am in the morning at suntec... interesting stuff but i was so dead beat by the end of the day that i can't think straight and was struggling extremely hard to file my stories. Imagine being on your feet all the while from 745am (time I took the train from home) all the way till 5+pm when i got back into office, during which i was trying to drag 10 odd press kits everywhere i went... dreadful...

After all that i've seen at the show today, i'm pretty certain on buying the Suzuki Swift once I get my 13th month at the end of this year. Too bad they aren't doing the lavender/pink version anymore... i'll just have to settle for the yellow one! My fav colour anyway :) It's gonna be a costly investment n gonna be a struggle with my pay now but I guess i'm buying time with a car n definitely will be able to go out more and enjoy life the way i should, instead of what i've been doing for the past couple of weeks... moping around n feeling sorry for myself :) Fingers x that COE prices go back down....:p

Still taking deep breaths after Monday but I'm doing fine moving on. Won't deny that deep down a part of me is still hoping for a miracle...guess no one can really predict what lies ahead so it's nice to harbour some hope for something you desire...i've learnt that fate is a crazy word...just have to make sure it doesn't get the better of me n remain just as memories...

Been doing some self reflection lately after all that has happened...Must say I haven't been myself for the last 2-3 months. I've been told I'm a cheerful, determined and optimistic person b4... but i've been totally opposite after national day it seems. Perhaps that's why I've been screwing things up, making ppl ard me frustrated and lady luck hasn't been on my side. Ppl whom I haven't been treating well the last couple of months, please accept my apologies. Sorry! This trip is gonna be one that i'll try to put everything in the past, be happy again so that I can come back to a new start.

Leaving on a jet plane, dumping all my unhappiness in the Yangtze river n gonna return a happier person!

B4 i continue with my packing...Considering how forgetful I am... Xi equal if u're reading this, Happy Birthday in advance! Can't wait for chuan to come back next Jan...hopefully our kkn trip works out :) Miss u guys like crazy...BIG HUGZ...can't believe it's been 7 years already......we're all getting old!

Toodles ppl.... till next week :)

p/s: uploaded a couple of fotos to keep all of u entertained while i'm away... enjoy!

No comments: