~*my fairy tale*~

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sick :(

Haven't been this sick for a long time...... feels really horrible man. My head's spinning, can't talk properly without coughing like mad, have a temperature n feeling weak all over...It's the weekend n all i've done is sleep :( I even missed church today cuz I woke up super late....guilty.....

After coughing for two weeks I've finally decided to go to the doctor's on Friday... hate seeing doctors cuz they have nothing but bad news all the time...
Doctor said I contracted a viral infection of the throat and gave me cough mixure, cough relief drops and antibiotics... i've been putting off the antibiotics for the last 2 days cuz they look huge n disgusting, think it's time i take them or i'll never recover....

Hoping for a better week starting tomorrow... haven't had much luck with interviewees this week....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you get well soon!
and kinda silly for a dr to give antibiotics when the diagnosis is that of a viral infection, but probably he gave just to make sure.

Yunlin 韵琳 said...

i just wanna get out of my house... hate being sick... staying at home makes me worse :(

tadaxp said...

you caught a virus from your computer, and now instead of resting at home, you want to go out and spread the virus!?

MUAWAHAHAHAHA!

john said...

take care...
haze is comng back...
that must make urself double takecare...

Later
"a not body" that jus drop by ur blog