~*my fairy tale*~

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Computer crashed again!!!! Arghh....

My computer decided to go into hibernation out of a sudden again!!!!!

Pisses me off totally cuz I'm used to typing in notepad and there is no autosave function. Doesn't help that I don't have the habit of saving whatever I type every few minutes. Just lost a 900+ words article which I'm suppose to submit at 7pm... totally sucky...starting from scratch again on my off day at 6.50pm is totally @&*%&#*(%&)#&%)...

sighz... but who else to blame but stupid me... maybe I shud start using 文韬 to type my articles....

Or perhaps the computer technician is right... my seat is jinxed... that's why my computer shuts down on it's own n my light flickers like disco lights whenever I turn it on.

2 comments:

tadaxp said...

if you do not install any suspiscious software, then computer crash is usually due to hard disk failure, RAM, and power supply.
sometimes, the cables inside the PC casing might come loose or not connected properly and cause problems...
so far, how often has this same PC crashed? and after each crash, what action(s) were taken, such as new hard disk?...
i experience once the pins of the keyboard was crooked or something and it caused a problem to the PC...
PC do not crash for no reason one...

tadaxp said...

oh, if the computer keeps shutting down by itself, there's a likelihood of virus/spyware...