~*my fairy tale*~

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week is here again!
http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/
I remember checking it out while studying in London although the entrance fee was a ridiculously sky high 10 quid (= S$30)! & that the stuff that I bought there were either sold off on ebay or still left untouched (my Lulu Guinness umbrella & Georgina Goodman shoes.... they cost a bomb, prob the most expensive pair of shoes in my extensive collection...just can't bear to wear them....) But I remember having the best manicure ever in that tent... so far none of the manicurist i've been to in Singapore can ever match up to the Nails Inc. (think it's this... can't quite remember the name... it's been a year...) gals using their crabtree & evelyn stuff!

Which reminds me, my handcreams from crabtree & eveyln are still in the boxes in my room...

Been putting off with unpacking for nearly a year now... it seems that once you leave Singapore and return, you find that you can never really fit back in again.

Having said that, if I keep putting it off, I'll never settle back in here ever, which is definitely not what I want. Right, I need to start unpacking my life this weekend. Resolution.
.
.
.
.
Gee... how random is this post? Probably as screwed up & mixed up as my feelings now....

No comments: