~*my fairy tale*~

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hopeless with Birthdays...

  Sighz...I'm totally hopeless with Birthdays. It's the second time in a month that a fren has to sms/call me to remind me that it's another fren's birthday. Unlike what some people think, I believe Birthdays are special and should be celebrated with a big bang and I'll be really upset if ppl forget my bdae but I'm just totally hopeless when it comes to remembering dates. An ex-boyfriend used to get really angry with me for forgetting our anniversary but it's really not intentional.
  Ok, I must admit, sometimes my work does take over my life and that I do not have a very good memory in general (Ppl i've met, pls don't kill me or get offended if I were to walk pass without saying hi... I genuinely can't remember!!!!). Besides my immediate family's birthdays and a few frens' (can count with 1 hand) ... the rest I really can't recall. I've tried writing them down before but after a while they end up everywhere, one book here, another there that I don't actually keep track.
  Hmm... maybe I really should keep a notebook just for birthdays of close frens/colleagues/ family...i've tried the online birthday alarm in case u wanna suggest that to me but not many people subscribe to it so I gave up...
  Enough of rambling....Happy Birthday Zwen! See you & the rest on Sunday!

2 comments:

tadaxp said...

hahaha...birthdays? no big deal, actually, i do not see much point in celebrating it every year...

Yunlin 韵琳 said...

but it comes by once every 365 days and how many birthdays can one have in their lifetime... not many rite?