~*my fairy tale*~

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Grrrr.....

  Prepare for a long long long rant if u wanna read this:
  The past week has been pretty rough... starting with the England match....had a group of Portugal fans who were standing behind my chair kicking & shaking my chair till I almost fell off....felt even worse when England lost... After which, an inconsiderate taxi driver chased my fren and I off our called-cab bcuz he wasn't willing to drop my fren off on the way to my place or he'll not make it home in time for the Brazil-France match. Chasing 2 gals off the cab after driving a distance at 2.30am in the morning is just totally unacceptable!
  Following day, not sure what I ate for breakfast or lunch on Sunday morning but I had such a bad stomach upset that I couldn't enjoy my weekly dinner with my family.
  The start of the week kicked off pretty well as I was able to clear quite a bit of work and then what seemed like it's gonna be a good week started turning sour.
  Went for a test drive on Monday & somehow due to my carelessness & ditzyness, I managed to misplace my driving licence somehow... and then yesterday I got ticked off and chased away by someone that I once respected. I was merely trying to play fair with regards to the situation mind u if u or ur counterparts are reading this. I could have gone ahead with the article without consulting you at all if I was what you deemed me as.
  Finally today. Woke up feeling a bit queasy... thought i'll be fine later on as I started real early today trying hard to clear work before I leave for my holiday next week. Thought i'll get better after lunch but I just sank deeper and started to see lights flashing and my head spinning round in circles.
  Went upstairs to see the doctor and she asked if I watched soccer & didn't have enough sleep. When I left the clinic and bumped into my 2 ex-bosses, they too asked the same thing!!!! To set the record straight......I didn't stay up to watch soccer!!! Decided that there's no point in watching it anymore since my fav England is out and now that matches are played at an unearthly hour of 3am Singapore time. I value my sleep more....
  Okiez think I've gotten everything out of my system... time to get back to finish up my immediate work and go home for some rest. Tomorrow is gonna be a better day. Fingers x.
  

No comments: