~*my fairy tale*~

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hi from Changi Airport

Hey peeps, missed me yet? At the airport waiting for my flight so I thot i'll drop by for a bit.

Tried the new Absolut Grapefruit at the liquor counter... great liquor if anyone is into drinking :) Apparently not available in town yet, so if u've got frens who mite be coming back into the country, get them to get a bottle for u. Highly recommended.

Somehow it still doesn't seem like i'm going on holiday yet but just glad that i sort of managed to complete the stuff that I needed to clear b4 i go. Thanks to the rest of u, esp YM & Merv who made it possible by helping me out here & there!

Kiez i'm off to buy an adapter now so that I can charge my camera batteries when I get to Tokyo & LA. Catch all of u soon! Will definitely drop by again when i get the chance.

Later guys ;) See ya!

No comments: