~*my fairy tale*~

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Perfect Wedding Dress & Dresses...

Found my perfect wedding dress & the complementary cocktail dress/ROM dress/dinner dress!!!!

BUT....

I need to lose weight, grow taller & get someone to marry me....& unfortunately, all of it doesn't seem possible =p


Wedding Dress =)

cocktail dress/ROM dress/dinner dress

Enough of daydreaming... back to reality:
Totally into dresses @ the moment & it doesn't help that I'm working on it for next week's fashion page....

Found this while researching on the web!

Great vintage looking dresses for dirt cheap prices IMO:

Of which, my fav dress is this:

I'm beyond hope... hee hee...

1 comment:

tadaxp said...

hahaha...i thought you are going ROM! until i come to part "...get someone to marry me..."...
hahahahaha...