~*my fairy tale*~

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

:p

After today, I can vulge that it's not fun at all trying to write a food review when you're feeling sick and having diarrheoa.

Don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with the food, in fact it was superb... best chawanmushi i ever had in my life... just that the thought of food just made things worse...

I can only blame myself for it, having had a crazy weekend.... craziest i had in months and definitely one of the best sessions i've had... but not a gd idea to mix beer with liquor (mental note for future weekends....)

Best memory of the night was going to 7 eleven to get a bottle of sminorff & coke/sprite/miranda orange and stood around outside after that to mix our own drinks b4 heading to MOS. I know it's cheapskate but it brings back great memories of London , especially the stash I had in my room....

Had a great weekend with a bunch of really nice frens from uni... so sad that they'll all be heading back to London in early July to work.... gonna miss them...oh well... guess the least I can do now is to treasure their company while they're around... looking forward to Saturday again!

My Sat :)








... but first I need to get quite a few articles out of the way......must stop procrastinating.......

No comments: