~*my fairy tale*~

Saturday, December 01, 2007

I'm 25 today :)

I think this will prob be the last year that i'll be publicly declaring my age... i never used to understand why women are so hesistant with their age but now i totally feel for them & joining the gang....

I have a feeling today will be a great day despite me being cooped up at home with my books.

My sisters sprung a surprise for me early this morning at 1am with a cake at my house... thanks R & AT, love u guys much much! So sweet of both of u & i miss the both of u so so much!!! Cuz of work & studying, anti-social me haven't meet them for more than a month...

As I'm typing this, mum's making a carrot birthday cake for me (incl. fresh cream & sugar carrots)! Yum yum...

Not forgetting the msgs from all my really sweet friends, thanks for remembering my bdae & the well wishes :)

Kiez enough of time wasting here... as my bro said, i need to get back to my 3000 dolllars paper preparation... fingers x....

No comments: