~*my fairy tale*~

Monday, November 26, 2007

Things to do...

Itchy butt me can't focus on something for too long...been tinking of doing a load of other tings while trying to study... shall get it out of my system once n for all so i can focus focus focus!!!

(not in order)

1. Tidy up my room & redecorate!!! (i want a victorian theme with brocade wallpapers but i like my yellow room...)
2. Tidy up my work table b4 the stack of newspapers, printouts, research papers, press releases engulf me
3. Book tickets for Beauty World & perhaps Jacky Cheung
4. Plan New Year getaway with R & AT
5. Plan Post Bdae BBQ (if it happens....)
6. Plan London & New York holiday
7. Organise KKN Xmas & New Year gathering
8. SHOPPING!!!! (Been deprived....)
9. Watch uncut version of Lust, Caution (if it's still showing) & Enchanted
10. Exercise more

i desperately need to concentrate on my remaining books...shall return to my 2h-sleep-a-day routine back in my thesis writing & pre-A levels days...not sure if i've the stamina or not... getting old already...

No comments: