~*my fairy tale*~

Thursday, July 05, 2007

now i'm freaking mad with URA...

the press release yesterday had lots of repetition of past govt land releases in the last month...called the person in charge to specifically clarify which are new areas as i'm totally clueless being new to the property beat.

She told me yes it's the one that was launched last month on the 18th at Anson Road. Today she called up and said it's not the anson rd & enggor st site and wants a correction to just anson road?!?! when i told her she told me it's tt site (come on... if i got the location wrong but have the plot ratio, gfa n everything else correct...den wat?) she simply said, "oh, in that case i shall get back to my boss and see if she still wants a correction."

next ting i noe, the correction request went straight to my big boss.

argh, i'm fuming mad.

No comments: