~*my fairy tale*~

Monday, July 02, 2007

it's for real....

rite... tink i was too early to conclude in my last posting...i'm taking it back...

tings r getting bad in my paradise it seems, definitely a situation where kiasuism is justified... stupid evil terrorist, dun destroy london or the uk... i still wanna go back there some day!

poor brown...he looked really tired on tv... unlike Blair after the july 7 attacks...need to up the charisma & confidence factor dude... trying to keep calm is not enough to unite ppl against a bunch of screwloose losers

------

i chopped my hair further... shortest it has ever been since JC...just below my ear...now i look like a kid...n got picked up by the kid salesman who sold me my new Olympus voice recorder @ sim lim yesterday...din believe me tt i'm way older than he is... tempted to whip out my IC if not for my yucky sec sch pix on it (i lost my IC in sec 2...so i got the P6 pix which was worse out of the way)

watched transformers too. too much metal flying around... makes me dizzy... wat was worse was romance n metals combined...although i'm a sucker for romantic flicks but this didn't quite do it for me.... perhaps i'm not willing to let adult world stuff mix with memories of my childhood still...the notebook still wins handsdown...total romance... not cheesy either.

having said tt, all in all not a bad show...much more decent than shrek or pirates...i quite enjoyed myself...love bumblebee! but somehow parts of the movie seemed to similar to past michael bay & spielberg masterpieces... for eg. the robot toking to boy at window scene...deja vu of jurassic park or was it lost world?

n now we wait for the simpsons.....rach & my fav cartoon... we could watch each episode 4-5 times min. over lunch @ Baker Street...those were the days when we ate in front of the computer willingly unlike now...

4 comments:

Calvin Ng said...

Show me your pic with your short hair leh.... anticipation kills....

Anonymous said...

Johnston is released!
former scribe

Yunlin 韵琳 said...

i noe...had another long day lah... gonna take it off now

Anonymous said...

u dont spoil market again, ah. always work so hard. ya spielberg always uses same old concept. even jurassic park has shades of Jaws all over...the trembling water cup and the yellow floats. thing is it works! gonna take my boy to watch

former scribe