~*my fairy tale*~

Sunday, June 24, 2007

new family member

one of my worst nitemares has turned into reality...there's a dog in my house!!!!!!

i have a phobia of dogs cuz the ones i've encountered have left me very sick...my neighbour's dog licked me when i was in secondary 1 n i had rashes for about a month... i eventually got over my fear in uni but the sheep dog tt marie, ben n i played with on our horse-riding trip resulted in our viral infection tt lasted for 2 weeks...was vomitting n having diarrhea for tt whole period...from den on i vowed never to get near a dog

anyhow, my bro's fren is leaving for an overseas posting n his mum absolutely hates the dog, so he brought it to the spca to be put down. being the animal lover tt my bro is, he took pity on the dog and brought it home from the spca.

oh, the dog's name is Dolly... yes wat a name...it's a 6 year old jack russell

my first encounter with it was when i returned home from st james at 4am n yesterday... the moment i stepped into the house it barked non-stop n woke my entire family up. today when i got home from watching fantastic four, as soon as i stuck the key into the keyhole Dolly howled at me and scratched the front door...i was terrified n din barge till my dad held on to it n i dashed straight into my room...

i noe i can't play hide-and-seek with dolly forever... mum even said i have a new baby sister to take care of (cuz i'm born in the year of the dog)...seems like it's gonna b a permanent fixture at my house.

although i feel for Dolly's situation, i'm still trying to come to terms with it being a part of my family...havent been successful though...been avoiding it like the plague n will make sure my mum or dad is tending to it b4 i dash out to the toilet n back to my room...

sighz...

No comments: