~*my fairy tale*~

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

bz bz bz

have been a human typewriter for the last 3 days...it's been boring conferences in the day followed by mad rounds of typing throughout the night...tink i've been filing 3 articles a day since the middle of last week n they're were all pretty long ones...wonder if anyone bothers to read them....high brow economics stuff... ok lah at least 2moro's exclusive is on REITs...maybe someone will give the header a glance...

think for the next few nites i'll have to work from home at nite...i'm still not done with one of my gst article, this sunday's property feature and 2moro's exclusive!!!!

okie i better get out of here so i can go home n continue working on my article...

the grass is definitely not greener on the other side... no wonder i was told good luck by one of the big bosses on my last day at my paper...

london. london. london.

oh btw, my mum gave Dolly away cuz she n my dad couldn't put up with it's incessant howling throughout the nite for 3 nites in a row and it shat all over the house as well despite being toilet trained. Mum's friend's aunt wanted it, so my mum gave it to her within hours!

i've also chopped off my hair...shoulder length... now it looks like a mop...pong n messy... argh...mayb i shud go for extensions... vain me...but no matter how vain I am, I'll never be as vain as u AT! (this is for all the uncalled for insults...)

No comments: