~*my fairy tale*~

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ravel to close :(

B4 i get the chance to head back to London to shop the city down, one of my fav shoe shops Ravel will be drawing its shutters for ever...

Read the news this morning on one of my fav websites Shoewawa:

"If you're fan of high street shoe store Ravel, you better gather up your money, bank cards, or anything else you think you can trade for shoes, as they are soon to disappear from the high street after 30 years of trading.

Clarks, the company who own Ravel, have blamed increased competition within the fashion footwear sector for the closures. However, if you are a fan of comfy shoe maestros Clarks, you will be glad to know that many of the Ravel stores will become Clarks stores. In the meantime, Ravel will continue to trade as it clears its stock (ding ding bargains!)."

Even though I've been back for a year and a half, I've hardly bought shoes in Singapore. Call me atas, but I can't find many to my liking...same for bags...Ravel has really quirky shoes in loud colours but a tad pricey though...

check this out b4 it's gone forever: http://www.ravel.co.uk
RIP Ravel...


Saw the following shoe on Shoewawa as well and it was love at first sight (somehow I'm instantly attracted to silver shoes, and anything with ribbons n angel wings or butterfly motifs)...sucks that it's 70 quid though... miss ASOS.com (i'm sure u do too Rach)

To buy or not to buy...tough call...bleargh...

No comments: