~*my fairy tale*~

Friday, April 27, 2007

make up

having gone sans make-up for the last week or so, I find myself looking like a lifeless ghost, didn't help that I was down with bronchitis.

with make-up on today even though my hands r still shaking from the medication and my chest feels like it's on a noose, I feel better when I look at myself in the mirror. At least I don't look like as if I have a foot in the grave.

“女人,三分靠姿色,七分靠打扮”,这句话一点也不假。

since i have no natural beauty to boast of, will try to make it a point to put on some make up everyday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey u look hot la. no need make up

Anonymous said...

Haha since some anonymous guy have already wisely said the truth about u not needing makeup, afraid I have to humbly agree. Great fun with you fun people today and don't forget our deal hehe.

Executive Residue

Anonymous said...

Did the makeup work? If so, you could find a job as a mortician!;P

-Evil Colleague

Yunlin 韵琳 said...

thanx for the compliments anon n exec. residue...that's prob cuz u guys have always seen me in make up... wait till u c me without... don't get a heart attack. So evil colleague, yeah i've found my second calling as a mortician if I decide I have enough of journalism one day :)