~*my fairy tale*~

Thursday, March 22, 2007

MINI vodcast & weekend stuff...


Test drove the new MINI last week, fab car! check out my vodcast @ http://www.mypaper.sg/myvodcast/20070316car_a/20070316car_main.html

To see selected pix (some censored ones...hee hee) of the makings of the vodcast, visit my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yunfairy
Next up... the weekend...

had a gathering with the ex-shinminnites... was very very fun...just that it was the wrong time of the month and I had too much to drink... ended up having killer cramps...beer & drinking doesn't help lift u when u're down that's for sure. 借酒消愁is a load of rubbish...

stoned @ home for the entire saturday den went on an interesting recce trip with YT & YM b4 going to Bob's home for Ah Boy's 满月. I tink i'm a little children phobic after seeing so many kiddies crawling about & crying... didn't dare to move too much in case I step on any of them....

Sunday was the best...went to Sentosa for Rach & AT...haven't been feeling too good lately and needed to chill...the sun & the swim did some gd for me i must say...check out the photos on my flickr if u wanna see our escapade to Sentosa (places checked out: Cafe Del Mar, Luge & Musical Fountain)

kiez i need to finish hot news can't stay here for too long...ciao...

No comments: