~*my fairy tale*~

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

addiction to exercising

Think I've got an addiction to exercising...

after working out at the gym, I feel refreshed and high but once I give it a miss I hit a low...didn't exercise on fri n sat, felt really depressed... sunday went to the beach @ sentosa with Rach & AT and had a swim n i'm happy again... come monday... bz with biz feature...skipped the gym n i'm back down in the dumps... had a good 2 hours in the morning at the gym 2dae n i'm up again...

feels like i'm on drugs albeit a good one...but this emotional roller coaster is killing me...rite i shall try to make it a pt to work out regularly even if it's 30 min...

5kg in 3 months n also to keep my sanity....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guess it is the endorphines
and the circulation that is giving u the high. good to hear u r getting highs over ur exercise! i know im getting mine too last sat n sun.