~*my fairy tale*~

Saturday, February 10, 2007

My First Vodcast!

Check out my very first vodcast!



http://www.mypaper.sg/myvodcast/20070209lexus_a/20070209lexus_main.html

Enjoyed myself very much doing this...but i'm sure my dear video ed n photog must feel like pulling their hair out working with a no brainer like me. Spent a long long time to this but all's worth it. Brings back great memories of Channel U days. Hope to do something like that again soon... but first I need to lose weight.... n maybe avoid bright coloured shirts... they sure make me look fat...

Had a very very very long week....crashing into bed...nitez :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think u did pretty well. yup, worth all the grief. ; )

Yunlin 韵琳 said...

huh grief?

Yunlin 韵琳 said...

it was hard work but i totally enjoyed it...no grief at all...