~*my fairy tale*~

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I must resist!!!

Different ppl have different ways of relieving stress. Mine's shopping. Retail therapy works big time for me but only using my own money. Used to hate shopping while I was in school, didn't like the idea of spending mum's money... but things changed when I got my first paycheck and I guess i've sold my soul to the devil ever since...

Pretty tied up at work lately & haven't been able to go shopping physically for the last 2 weeks (good for my wallet!). Couldn't take the withdrawal symptoms, so I've resorted to online window-shopping for a quickie...

As usual...the internet has transformed into the devil, tempting me to part with my hard earned cash....Arghhh... I must resist!!!!

Rite...just like the old times, I'll post my lusts here & "pretend" i've already bought them so I won't spend money...

New S/S2007 Vivienne Westwood Fleet Wallet...love this wallet but somehow if i ever bought it, it's gonna end up like my mac...dirty...



Fred Flare Hot Shot Camera Ring...cute rite? I'm a cam whore.... would be great if cameras in future came in the form of a ring... den i can take as many pictures as and when i like!


Harvey Seat Belt Tote...been lusting after this bag for about 3 years now... it's commanding US$120...3 years ago it was going for $60...shucks...

Rite...back to my motoring review or my head's gonna roll...

No comments: