~*my fairy tale*~

Friday, January 26, 2007

betrayal...

It's amazing how one's emotions can go through a roller coaster ride within a span of just a couple of mins.

Breaking news break hearts. Prob why i have a love-hate relationship with my job.

Earlier on, I was totally euphoric about chuan coming back and with a funfilled weekend all planned for next week but minutes later, I came to know of stuff that brought back all the unhappiness n bitterness i've tried so hard to leave behind...now my heart is aching with hurt from betrayal.

I should have known better when you asked whether I knew so n so n den proceeded into details I wished I had paid attention to. Never suspected anything then. And being me, I don't give a damn about such stuff. You knew these very well.

However, you still chose to play up my feelings and emotions and then at your convenience, turned around to torture with words of disgrace and condemnation and took actions you knew would scar. I still don't understand. What did you achieve from all this?

i'm no fighter like u but i've been trying... and you knew that full well too...so why? why? why?

i've tried hating u but i couldn't n i've promised myself i won't. I'm not going to be as childish as u.

I've decided.

From this moment on, i'm not going to let you get to me again. You can't hurt me if you don't matter at all.

No comments: