~*my fairy tale*~

Monday, December 01, 2008

Forever 21 :)



I haven't been this happy for a very long time despite crossing over to the wrong side of 20s :) I've decided to declare that i'm forever 21 to whoever who asks for my age from today onwards!!!

Been pretty burdened for some time & in a lot of stress. It's all gone away today! Can't help grinning from ear to ear the entire day. Hopefully it's gone for gd but i doubt so...well i'll just enjoy it while it lasts! Not very much time to midnight! Why does 1 Dec come only once a year!!! Anyhow, i love Decembers, it's a month of celebrations, love, gifts, colours, food, drinks & gatherings :)

This year's celebrations were pretty low key & quiet... miles from what I would prefer but very sweet & heatwarming. Stayed at a place with the most comfortable bed, amazing views, the best company ever, an interesting dinner, a surprise birthday cake & to top it off, an amazing gift that I know loads of love & effort went into it.





I just can't help repeating myself: Feeling extremely happy & very loved today!

Thanks to all who've made it special! Your phone calls, smses, msgs on fb made my day :)

I'm already looking 4ward to the rest of this month... gathering with my fav KKN, KTV sessions in the making, friends coming over 2 visit, zoukout, 2 weddings, xmas & new year! This is totally random, but it feels like London all over again...the best feeling ever :) :) :)

Gift to self: Kate Spade Vote Tote!

No comments: