~*my fairy tale*~

Friday, November 16, 2007

Birthday wish list

I'm turning 25 in 2 weeks...so old!!! I even have wrinkles forming already :(

Well, everyone's entitled to a wish list on their special day i suppose...here's mine...inspired by Xi equal *winks*:

1. Divine intervention to help me pass my exam the next day
2. A new job
3. A Nintendo Wii
4. A Shih Tzu or a Maltese or a Scottish Terrier..white one pls cuz I wish to name it Snowy
5. Air ticket to London
6. Non-chocolate Birthday cake (maybe i shall convince my mum to bake one specially for me...haven't had a proper one all to myself ever since London)
7. Dinner/drinks with friends & family (after Dec 1 that is...have been a recluse for the last couple of months... time to get out n get some fresh air)
8. A Chloe Kerala Bag
9. Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume
10. Marc Jacobs Aline Bag or Marc Jacobs Stam Bag
11. Dior Christmas Limited Edition lip gloss pendant

i guess that's prob it for now...

The ocbc proposed subordinated notes release has found it's way to me...gotta get back to work...

No comments: