~*my fairy tale*~

Sunday, September 09, 2007

welcome home!


my "favouritest" person is back in my life again :) Back to loads of catching up, shopping, eating, listening 2 mat rockers n nuaing!!!!

welcome home babe...wished i had gone to HK with ya (k u have a pt...it was a gd thing we didn't or else we'll both end up dead broke) n happy belated bdae since u din get my sms!

love ya! MUAKZ!!!! we should get down to planning our weekend beach getaway soon b4 i lose my sanity forever...

sighz i miss my long hair... maybe i really shud go for hair extensions... n no more going to the hairdressers when i'm stressed!

side note: shan't drive anymore if i plan to stay out late... pretty suicidal...was trying so hard to stay awake driving home at 4am on the cte yest ...kept going beyond the speed limit n had to try really hard to avoid kissing mad taxis who keep trying to cut in front of me...

No comments: