~*my fairy tale*~

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Teletubbies turn 10!!!


(Source: Pink is the new blog)

Teletubbies 天线宝宝 turn 10 today! Gosh... it seems like yesterday when I first watched the hyper repetitive show with a baby face sun in sec sch (again! again! k... i was bored)

Lala, the yellow one's my fav... my brother bought me one for my birthday then. Still have it sitting pretty in my cabinet along with Tinky Winky that we got from mcdonalds.

Despite talks of them being satanic and found with rosary beads in them, nothing devious has happened to me in the last 10 years. Hmm...on second thots, maybe my insomnia n moodiness have something to do with them....

Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala, Po!


Teletubbies in Singapore @ Raffles Hotel in August 2007


Awww... so sweet...my fav lala with po!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, r u ok or not? why work until cry one?

hey, teletubbies - r they homo?

ckp