~*my fairy tale*~

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

procrastination...

i find that I procrastinate a lot when i'm stressed which only serves to waste precious time and make me more stressed...vicious cycle....that explains why i'm here now when I have 3 articles (1 big, 2 small) to file before 8pm...think i'll skip dinner tonight...

taiwan was wonderful...most enjoyable trip I've had in a long long time despite the incessant rain & having 3 big blue blacks from my cycling accident...clumsy me..., gone for the most touching wedding I've been thusfar(so happy for u jen...brian u better cherish this wonderful lady!), met a bunch of really fun people (thanks for allowing me to join the group & for hosting me, special thanks to Betty & Kent :) Thanks guys, do let me know if any of u decide to drop by singapore), tried & ate loads of stuff (incl. fireworks!)...some what of a mini adventure which I love love love...got 2 tattoos (fake ones of cuz) on my wrist & back (Thanks Junhan for getting one with me!)...shall fill this place or my flickr with pictures soon...

rite...work beckons...later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phew, u had me there. i tot real tattoo, silly gal.