~*my fairy tale*~

Monday, June 18, 2007

...

horrid horrid day....i wanna go home...

- got stuck in traffic for over an hour in the morning. Fortunately i was in time for Tharman's speech
- recorder died on me in the middle of Tharman's speech
- having to sit through a very boring full day academic conference with painful accents...i'm seriously reconsidering my intention of doing my phd...(academics should really think about improving their presentation skills other than getting their researches done or they'll never get the msg across n will put the person on the receiving end in extreme torture...)
- needed to do my first ever correction in my career...hopefully the last...i've checked it again n again b4 submitting the article last friday....don't know why i still managed to make so many mistakes in such a simple article....arghhhh...(although the work at my current desk is much much lighter than before but i'm losing more sleep...been having insomnia cuz i'm constantly afraid of writing something wrong... think the more I worry, the more likely I'll make a mistake....will taking it ez help? i have no confidence...)

A couple of ppl said this to me in the past year: i'm a mistake.

perhaps they are right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no you're not a mistake!!! don't think like that k? everyone makes mistakes sometimes... Andrew

Calvin Ng said...

Tharman is someone i knoe on a personal basis, better bribe me.... :P