~*my fairy tale*~

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Daihatsu Materia

In the midst of struggling with my Car Watch for this Sat, I suddenly realised that I've forgotten to post my last motoring review here.

Introducing the new Daihatsu Materia!!!!

http://www.mypaper.sg/myvodcast/20070511car_a/20070511car_main.html

This car had me at hello... it's super unique looking & drives pretty well too, love the huge backseat space & the super beng interior blue neon lights. Just that it's a little pricey and insurance for it will set me back $2800 a year... ouch...

Think i'll probably have to stick to cabs for a considerable while judging by the way COE is heading north....

in the meantime, i better concentrate on my review since i didn't manage to win the $6.2m toto (first time i bought toto on my own! but of cuz全军覆没...)

No comments: