~*my fairy tale*~

Monday, April 02, 2007

To buy or not to buy :p

Vivocity is bad for my wallet...was there 2 days in a row with frens over the weekend... Saturday was dinner @ Brotzeit with really nice beers mixed with fruit juice followed by window shopping... Sunday checked out Corduroy Cafe with Rach n had way too much milk from their milkbar (food was great though!) den we popped by River island & Adidas...

Rach has alwiz been a fan of River Island back in London whereas I've prob not stepped into it's shop for more than 10 times in the 4+ years I was there (prefer FCUK, Ted Baker & Oasis more)...but ever since it opened here, tink I'm hooked.

Saw the following Adidas shoe on one of the retail advisor's of River Island (I go there so often that she actually remembers me...hah!) & I just had to pop in next door to check it out... really like it...



However, it'll set me back by $139 though... must control....(or shud i? hee hee...)

Like these too...

No comments: