~*my fairy tale*~

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dilemma...

Right i know i said i wanna get a car real soon... however i haven't gotten off my lazy ass to go for a test drive so that I can decide whether the swift is for me...

To complicate things further, thanks to Carol from UOB (hee hee)... I'm now in a dilemma whether to go ahead n get the Swift or to switch camps and go for the Mazda 3. The Swift is really cute, sporty and comes in yellow but so does the Mazda 3.

Suzuki swift is smaller, easier to park and a great car from the many reviews i've heard n read...

On the otherhand, the Mazda 3, although costing $2000 more, has a higher OMV, is a proper sedan (k...to be honest, i never liked hatchbacks for aesthetic reasons, so SUVs, MPVs, CUVs are out of the qn for me though I'm in love with the Dodge Caliber big time...).

How how how...decisions, decisions, decisions.

Think the test drive will prob gonna b the tie breaker....heard the pick up for the swift isn't great... so if the mazda performs better in this dept, it'll prob win me over.

Hmm...having said the above...for a couple of hundred of dollars more I can have the Subaru Impreza...much sportier car & def value for money......or perhaps for a first car I shouldn't splurge so much n go for a cheaper all new Lancer...it's a beauty from the file pix i've seen...

No comments: