~*my fairy tale*~

Friday, December 01, 2006

24!

The "dreaded" day has arrived...I've officially bid farewell to 23 and am 24 as of this moment!

Thanks to the sweet souls out there: AT, KY, YX n YN for remembering.

Haven't accomplished very much in the past year other than trying to adjust to adult working life, so my goal in the next 365 days is to make every day count!

I know it's one month premature for any new year resolutions to be made but these are the things i'll like to accomplish in the coming year:
1. Get my first car!
2. Start saving up for a house, hopefully by 2008 I'll be able to own a studio apartment.
3. Travel more... London is definitely on the list...
4. Take CFA I or embark on my part-time PHD
5. Spend more quality time with my family and friends

That seems like an awful lot...anyhow, I'm gonna make sure I have a smashing day today! I'm planning to get my hair coloured n gonna meet some frens for shopping followed by dinner at Oosh...hee hee....

Hmmm... only thing is that i'm still stuck at office now...hopefully this is not a sign of things in the coming year....:p

No comments: